The Peñón de Ifach is THE symbol of Calpe. Visible from afar this rock formation of 332 meters rises from the Mediterranean sea. Calpe is also called a mini-Benidorm because of its extensive high-rise.
Calpe itself is a nice tourist destination with an authentic center. Especially its two long, wide sandy beaches are the selling points of this place. And there is plenty of fun for every age group. For the little ones there are also several play areas on the beach. In summer there is much to do on the beach and in the sea.
Also inland there are lots of activities. Such as mountain biking and hiking. And the theme parks of Benidorm are nearby.
Some of our favorites:
- Eating a pizza at Spasso or Sabor Y Copas 78 with the kids in view of the beach while they are playing on the playground or jumping on the bouncing castle in Spasso’s.
- Sailing, SUPping (Stand Up Paddling), boating, snorkeling, diving.
- Picnicking during the hike of the Peñón with a view of Calpe’s skyline.
- Horseback riding in the hills.
- Explore the underwater world in a “glas bottom” boat.
Would you like to buy a property in Calpe:
- This map of Calpe shows all beaches and names of the Partidas (neighborhoods). Indispensable in your house hunting!
- Through our searching criteria, you will find many properties for sale in Calpe.
- Is the property you are looking for not listed on our website? Please send us your requirements and we will get started with your Free Property Enquiry!